At Nordell we believe in rewarding our team. We benchmark our pay to ensure we offer a competitive package for every role and an environment which allows you to meet your full potential.
Our employees can expect, as well as working within a close-knit and effective team:
- Private company where everyone is treated as an Individual!
- “We work to be brilliant and train to be better”
- Award-winning – Sussex Large Business of the Year & others
- Competitive salary
- Pay review twice annually
- Company pension.
- Discretionary annual Bonus
- 23 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Free Nordell Employee Assistance programme and Health and Wellbeing support
- Private occupational nurse support if required
- Plenty of development and training opportunities
- Flexible shift patterns to suit
- Free parking available across all sites.
- Free Vend Hot Drinks
- Company Events and social days
- Nordell Annual Team Awards!
- Who is the funniest?
- Who makes the worst coffee?
- And more……
- Nordell digital communication platform ensuring transparent, two-way communication in real time.
- A total commitment to delivering our sustainability goals and reducing our carbon footprint.
- Support of local community projects and Charities, including:
- Annual Nordell 'Beach Clean' on Worthing Beach.
- Chestnut Tree House
- Providing care for children and young people with life-limiting conditions in Sussex & South Hampshire.
- St Barnabas House
- Providing loving care free of charge to adults with life-limiting illnesses in Worthing, Adur, Arun & Henfield Areas.
- University Hospitals Sussex
- Providing outstanding care to the people of West Sussex, Brighton and Hove, and parts of East Sussex. Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has joined this foundation trust.
- Within easy walking distance of public transport links, including East Worthing railway station.
We are always looking for talented, dedicated individuals to join the Nordell team.
Tap the link below to see our latest vacancies.