We are proud of what we do, how we do it and where we are heading.
We work to be brilliant, and train to be better.
We believe in our people, and are one team.
The strength to challenge, and be "Future Ready".
We will implement the Nordell S.E.N.S.E guided by our Core Values of Pride, Effort, Support and Strength.
An engineering-led provider with advanced knowledge of technical plastic moulded customer solutions. Top Level Management commitment to implement the Nordell S.E.N.S.E principles in everything we do.
We discover and document best specifications for our customers, suppliers and our business. We use these to reinforce our Quality Assurance principles in everything we do.
We communicate the Nordell S.E.N.S.E to all parties, and empower, educate and assure full awareness and value added decision making.
We recruit and development highly motivated and competent people. Our teams are seen as our most valuable resource. We challenge ourselves and support each other to deliver our business strategy, with total commitment and leadership to our Nordell strategic operating system, its planning goals reviews and its shaping of our QMS.
We use our processes and systems, and we ensure they are relevant and compliant.
We challenge ourselves, our customers and our suppliers to continually improve with the use of our business tools and in line with our strategic objectives and QMS.
Concept & Requirements
- Discovery meeting or project/enquiry file review, for discussion to fully understand the product application and project performance, quality, timescale and budget requirements.
- Provisional assessment of risk or variance to expectations, with brief to customer on initial observations and recommendations for approval prior to offer.
Design for Manufacture
Investigation and Development
- Offer & Project Commercialisation.
- Standardise materials, colours, number of parts, Inserts and build Operations.
- Product and Design exploration with Sector cross pollination.
- Initial FMEA & Control Plan.
- Project Management.
- Report & Proposals to Client.
- Prototype and review.
Product Tooling Design & Manufacture
Tooling and Sampling
- Design Freeze with 2D drawings & 3D files.
- Tool Design GA customer approval.
- Tool Manufacture
- Product & Tool identification standard for asset and labelling.
- Product ERP structure, Centre selection, Bill of Materials and route standardisation.
- Product materials procurement.
- Production trials scheduling.
Product & Tooling Trials
- Customer update.
- Tooling and production trials.
- T1 Sample submission.
- Review, Tune & Development.
- Tooling and Production Trials.
- T2 Sample submission.
- Sampling Review.
Product Part Approval
Verification and Validation
- PPAP Product Part Approval Process.
- First Article Inspection reports.
- FMEA review.
- Tooling Review.
- Pilot production requirements.
- Tooling Acceptance
- Transfer to commercial teams.
- Product can be scheduled against production requirements.
- Delivery terms reviewed (VMI, KANBAN).
We work to be brilliant and train to be better